SMC Group glorious past is attached to our revered founder Late Shri. Sewa Ram ji, aged 85 years who remained one of the most successful entrepreneurs in U.P.
Due to his initial long vision and relationship qualities the SMC Group came up in the business of Tobacco and established Aggarwal Zarda Factory Pvt.Ltd in 1975 and later on to benefit the farmers at village level the group came up in the business of Milk/Milk products and established its first plant namely M/s. SMC Foods Ltd in 1991 and second plant M/s. Creamy Foods Ltd in 1998 (both in U.P). and further established M/s. SMC Power Generation Ltd in 2000 in Odisha.
It is our revered Sewa Ram ji foresightedness, vision and leadership qualities and blessings which is giving us strength and intuition in expanding our business.
Everyone in the group feels that due to his blessings and pious directions, we are able not only to expand our business networking but successful in providing quality products under the brand name ‘MADHUSUDAN’ and GURU Zarda.
The backbone of group, Shri.Mool Chand Aggarwal ji, aged 58 years is the Chairman and Managing Director of M/s.SMC Power Generation Limited. He has passed B.Com and has joined the established family business at a very tender age and carries business experience of more than 31 years.
Though he is an expert in accounting, he got equally good knowledge of all technical aspects of all group business whether Steel, Milk Products, Tobacco or Real Estate.
A very meticulous and industrious manager, who has got very good managerial and interpersonal skills. His foresightness and follow-up all all jobs till it is fully accomplished is the biggest asset which he possesses.
He has been the initiator of most of the group business.
The eldest among all the 3 brothers of SMC group, Shri. Subhash ji, aged 65 years is having charming personality. He is the promoter of S.M.C. Foods Limited and Aggarwal Zarda Factory (Pvt.) Limited, established business since 1975.
He is a keen reader and has acquired very vast knowledge of all business matters.
Shri. Subhash ji is an expert on all taxation matter including Corporate Tax, Sales Tax, VAT, Service Tax, Excise etc.. and not only benefitted the group business but also his friends and relations have also benefitted from his vast knowledge in taxation issues.
His considered and valuable advice has always been of great benefit to all group business identities.
Shri. Chander Prakash ji, aged 52 years is the youngest among three brothers and given his best contribution in establishing M/s.SMC Foods Limited in Nanauta, Saharanpur (U.P).
Done his Science Graduation and got rich experience of 20 years in Milk procurement and Dairy Development activities. Through his professional team, he has established Milk Village Collection points and installed Computerized AMCUS (Auto Milk collection unit System) in each village and maintained Cold Chain by establishing Milk Chilling Centers around milk collection villages.
He is a well read person who takes into consideration, all the relevant aspects while deciding any business decisions.
His contribution has greatly helped in all the business decision over last 3 decades.
Sanjay Aggarwal, aged 45 yrs is the elder son of Sh.Subhash Chand Aggarwal, who is the founder of SMC Group. Possess very dynamic Personality and done his graduation - B.Tech (Industrial Production) from Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal. Director of M/s. Aggarwal Zarda Factory Pvt. Ltd. (Part of SMC Group) located at Saharanpur and got 20 yrs in Industrial production of the company.
Sanjay Aggarwal is an innovative leader and actively involved in all the Group decisions of the company. Very supportive and instrumental in making innovative products and contributes tremendously in upgrading the Zarda division of the company.
He possesses excellent administrative ability and established the brand name ‘GURU’ Zarda in the entire states of India by giving quality product.
1. Sandeep Aggarwal, aged 44 years is the son of Sh.Subhash Chand Aggarwal, who is the founder of SMC Group. Possess dynamic personality. Done his PGDBA from Birla Institute of Management, Director of M/s. SMC Foods Limited and having 21 years of experience in Sales and Marketing.
2. Sandeep Aggarwal is a very supportive leader and his contribution has been instrumental in taking the Madhusudan Brand ahead. He has always tried to empower people to take decisions on day-to-day matters to keep pace with the changing word. He is someone who really believes in innovation. He has been able to establish and strengthen the position of the company in the market by providing excellent quality products that conform to the highest International Standards.
3. He keeps on bringing new ideas to the table and motivates his team to be innovative at all levels. His persistent effort to establish a strong marketing and sales newtwork of Ghee has paid well as SMC now has 1000 distributors covering 24 states, its products now fill the shelves of more than 50000 retail outlets.
4. Under his guidance, the group has launched supply of Madhusudan Liquid Milk, Dahi, Cottage Cheese (Paneer), Chaach & Lassi in Delhi/NCR area and within a span of 2 years group is selling about 2 LLPD milk in pouches and dahi about 14 ton per day and Chaach – about 5 Ton per day.
5. Also looks after the complete finance part of the group and keep innovative approach in expanding the business of both the plants.
6. Under his leadership :
6.1 Madhusudan Milk powder Brands has come within the range of 31st most successful brands out of 14000 brands of available in India.
6.2 “SMC Foods” is recognized as one of the INDIA’S 100 MOST PROMISING BRAND AWARDS-2013-14 and also that Mr.Sandeep Aggarwal, Director, SMC Foods as one of the India’s Most Promising Leader for a food & beverage industry.
Amit Aggarwal, aged 36 yrs is the son of Sh.Mool Chand Aggarwal, who is the Chairman and Managing Director of SMC Power Generation Limited. Charming Personality. Done his B.Com (Honors) from Shahid Bhagat Singh College, Delhi & PGDBA from University of Wales Cardiff (U.K).
Being quality conscious, he has introduced ISO 9000.2000 (Food Safety System). Due to his efforts the plant has got the International Food Safety System ISO 22000:2005. Due to his efforts, he has established best quality compounded cattle feed plant - Calcium syrup & Mineral Mixture for milch animals at village level and these products are being distributed among the milk producers at affordable rate.
The greatest contribution of Mr.Amit Aggarwal was to establish Village Level Societies for collecting raw milk. At present about 3500 societies have got the latest computerized auto milk collection system which ensures complete transparency in milk testing, weighment & payment system. At present about 275 milk collection routes are operating from where milk is brought and immediately chilled at about 16 chilling centres within 2 hours of milking at village level and sent to plant for processing in insulated tanks. Milk about 7 LLPD is being handled at plant.
To bring awareness among the milk producers monthly circular is being sent which contains company policies, Animal helth care, village wise monthly/yearly incentive details, officers mob. Nos.etc..
Keeping in view the long association of the milk producers with MADHUSUDAN he has introduced the concept of giving bonus based on attendance. Last year bonus worth Rs.5 crores were distributed among milk producers.
1. Anurag Aggarwal, age 34 years, Son of Sh.Mool Chand Aggarwal, who is the Chairman and Managing Director of M/s.SMC Power Generation Limited. Done schooling from Air Force Bal Bharti School, pursued Bachelor’ of Commerce (H) from Delhi University, and finally Masters of Business Administration from Western International University, USA (Delhi Campus). During his Post Graduation course he made several presentations of various case studies given to him of different Corporates and MNCs.
2. He derived his ethics of bounteousness, compassion and social service from his family and social milieu. With full strength and perseverance he always place himself completely at the service of others. He possesses exceptional understanding on human psychology and he also endowed with remarkable administrative capabilities.
3. At present - Director
M/s. SMC Power Generation Limited &
M/s. Nirala Infratech Private Limited.
4. Excellent in :
4.1. Follower of CSR ( Corporate Social responsibility) – investing part of the profit for the larger good of society.
4.2. Organize health campaigns in villages in and around our Plant at Orissa.
4.3. Focus on Girls’ Child Education and marriage of poor.
4.4. Branding, website, designing and packaging of all brands of Madhusudan Milk and allied products.
4.5. Main focus is on the all round development of the communities around the plant located In distant rural areas and tribal belts.
© 2016 Creamy Food . All Rights Reserved.
Website Design and development by Sterco Digitex